Sunday, July 10, 2011

My first post!

Hi!
Right now I will introduce myself again, and give a little background information.
I am 26-almost 27 years old. I live in Alberta, Canada.
I have been with my husband for 9 years, and we were finally married in 2009! We are VERY happy together!
We have been officially "trying" for a family for just about 2 years now, and unofficially "trying" (not using any form of contraception) for 6 years.
My cycles have never been regular, and I never expected to get pregnant easily, but I did not expect for it to take this long!
We started Clomid treatment last spring and I was excited to learn that on our first cycle we were pregnant!
We lost our angel baby June 10th 2010 at 10 weeks.  We were devastated. We didn't try again until September/October of 2010, but have had nothing but disappointment month to month, as well as a "chemical" pregnancy a few months ago.
I am currently 199 lbs at 5'6.
I was 240 lbs.
My doctor believes that my fat cells are producing too much estrogen, thus causing my lack of periods/ovulation. Nothing has changed, although I have lost 40 lbs!
I am still trying to get pregnant, but I am hoping to do so more naturally.
My plan is to lose weight (I am currently on Weight Watchers, and have joined a gym), try to relax (I am overly stressed with this bullshit of TTC!) and to try to enjoy the process as much as possible. I want to enjoy this time with my husband without children, instead of getting caught up in my feelings of wanting a family so bad it hurts.
The reason I wanted to start this blog, is to vent my feelings, and to report my successes/struggles with my weight loss and my TTC journey.
This is my first blogging attempt....be patient with me!

No comments:

Post a Comment